Best Land Based Baccarat Venues
传奇sfPlaying Baccarat online allows you to enjoy the game in the comfort of your own home without the additional expenses of travelling, accommodation and dining out, but if you are globetrotting at some point and are in the mood to put your acquired skills into practice at the tables, here are the best places to do it:
传奇sfLas Vegas, Nevada inspires visions of glitz, glamour and luxurious fun and if you've visited this amazing city you will know why! Not only is it home to some of the most magnificent hotels and night clubs in the world, but it is also a gambler's paradise and the perfect setting for a game of Baccarat which was originally introduced to the city in 1959.
传奇sfSome of the best casinos to visit for this game, depending on what you are looking for of course, are:
- Low Table Limits: Gold Nugget and Palace Station casinos offer lower table limits than most other casinos in town and also allow you to play whenever and for as long as you like.
- Reduced Commission Baccarat: The HorseShoe, offering a 4% instead of 5% or more commission rate on selected Baccarat Tables.
- Best Tournaments: The Las Vegas Hilton regularly hosts Baccarat Tournaments with prize money of up to $50,000 excluding thousands of dollars in bonus draw winnings.
- Best for High Rollers: Take a trip to either the Bellagio or Caesars Palace who both look after their Baccarat players very well and even offer private tables to those looking for that sort of thing.
- Overall Best Place to Play: MGM Grand not only offers a luxurious experience with a variety of table limits, but also has won the coveted "Best Place to Play" Baccarat award a number of times over the years.
Just a short trip from New York, another of the USA's great gambling destinations is Atlantic City, with most of the fun of Las Vegas with the added bonus of being situated on the coastline, it is no wonder this city sees millions of visitors each year. For the Baccarat enthusiast there is much on offer, and you are sure to enjoy the game wherever you play, although the following come highly recommended:
- Low Table Limits: The Tropicana Atlantic City offers mini-baccarat games with low table limits which are well received by beginner players and those on a tight budget alike.
- Best Tournaments: Atlantis Casino offers a number of regular Baccarat and Mini Baccarat tournaments, some with prize money in excess of $100,000.
- Best for High Rollers: Trump Taj Mahal, voted the best casino by readers of Casino Player magazine and a favourite amongst Baccarat VIP's because of their specially designed High Limit gaming salon featuring over two dozen Baccarat tables, this casino promises unmatched elegance and excitement that is difficult to put a price tag on.
- Overall Best Place to Play: Caesars and the Tropicana are some of the best places to play Baccarat overall. With a wide selection of tables and variety of limits in a luxurious setting, and a number of regular tournaments and promotions, it's not difficult to see why this is the casino of choice for many players.
Monte Carlo is an exclusive part of the principality of Monaco where wealth, luxury and excitement are part of everyday life. Over the years this beautiful city has become one of Europe's most elite gambling destinations despite featuring only a handful of casinos. It provides the ultimate setting for a game of Baccarat, James Bond style:
- Low Table Limits: Visit the Sun Casino for lower table limits than you will find at the other 3 casinos in Monte Carlo.
- Best Tournaments: Casino du Monte Carlo hosts "Tornoi de Chemin de fer" in February with prize money in excess of 30 000 euros.
- Best for High Rollers: Le Grand Casino du Monte Carlo boasts the luxurious Salon Prives with exclusive Baccarat tables for high stakes Baccarat up to 10,000 francs (about $1,800) per bet.
- Best overall: Casino du Monte Carlo has the widest Baccarat offering of all the casinos with the widest betting range, not to mention the setting is absolutely magnificent and makes you feel like putting on your best for a night at the tables.
Asia's answer to Vegas, and home to the biggest gambling centre, and most of the top casino brands in the world is the ever growing Macau. This is also every Baccarat players dream, as the game is one of the most popular in the city and is offered at every casino.
- Lower Table Limits: Casino Macau Palace (The floating Casino) offers the lowest table limits on the game in Macau, and as such, you will need to get there early to get a seat!
- Best Tournaments: Home to the Macau Baccarat Tournament, StarWorld hotel and casino has proved itself as top notch for this category. The participants of this exciting tournament are made up mostly of aristocrats from the Pacific countries. The prize money for this tournament is $650,000. The casino also runs a number of smaller tournaments and promotions throughout the year.
- Best for HighRollers: The Venetian is one of Macau's oldest and biggest casinos and offers not only dozens of Baccarat tables but also the highest limits in the city. Private tables are also available for VIP players.
- Overall Best Place to Play: Although most casinos in Macau have outstanding Baccarat pits, the has to take top honours for the best overall place to play with a huge variety of tables and limits, set in an impressive casino with competent and friendly staff...what more could you ask for?